Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whatcha ... Wednesday!

In an effort to keep my blogging mojo, I thought I might try 'theming' my days.

Yesterday was It's Tuesday & I Can't Wait... and I've dubbed today Whatcha... Wednesday.

Today shall be the day I update you on all kinds of randomness from my Wednesday - from what I'm wearing, what I'm reading, what I'm eating, what I'm watching and whatever else pops into my head!

So, let's begin!

Whatcha Wearing?
Grey v-neck angora knit jumper, non-descript black work pants, black pumps. Double string of pearls making a cameo appearance as a headband, usual rings & bracelets. Scent of the Day - CKs Euphoria.

Whatcha Reading?
I have two books on the go at the moment (not including textbooks).
The First Assistant, by Clare Naylor & Mimi Hare (light hearted fluff) & Lolita, by Vladimir Nabukov (a classic that's been on my 'Must Read' list for eons!)

Whatcha Eating?
Oats with berries, a gorgeous gnocchi bake and a plethora of cherries! (not all at the same time!) A Diet Coke is a given.

Whatcha Watching?
Still waiting for something spectacular to fill my Masterchef void. Project Runway comes mighty close! Am boycotting Neighbours until all the Bridget sadness has gone :(

Whatcha Plans For Tonight?
Finishing work, picking up the kidlets, doing a tad of grocery shopping before settling in with some coursework. Pretty standard for mid-week!

So, dear reader, if you shall be reading this, tell me about your Whatcha ... Wednesday!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment